Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh The Waiting!!!!

As Doug has already mentioned....Any Day Now!!! Holy Crap!! The doctor told me I was "paper thin" and this was great progress. Looks like he won't have to induce me, as he shared with us that he doesn't think I will last that long. Again I say...Holy Crap!!

One minute I'm so excited for the baby to be here that I feel like I should go for a long walk, clean the house, run a marathon, or do anything physical that helps the onset of contractions. It seems like it doesn't take much to get those contractions going, and luckily they aren't real painful yet. Sure, some of them are enough to take my breath away momentarily but nothing to severe. Then in a matter of minutes the fear can set in and I feel like I should do nothing but lay on the couch and do nothing to help promote the contractions. I of course want our baby to be here, but I would be lying if I said I'm not scared to death of labor....it terrifies me!!! I am not looking forward to blowing out my vagina!!!

Other then the constent changing of my emotions (totally caused by hormones, i'm sure!) I'm surprising feeling okay, not great, I mean I am 9 months pregnant...but okay. I get really tired super easy, which is preventing me from cleaning the house!! I swear thats why...thats my story and I'm sticking to it! So everyone hold your breath...it could happen any time now!!!
One more time I say Holy Crap.......but really I can't wait for our sweet baby boy to finally be here!!!

No comments: