Friday, October 5, 2007

Kevin Wins Baby Pool

It was a close race between 1st and 3rd with Kevin from Auburn Hills winning the bragging rights for Jacob's birth statistics. Dad was a very close 2nd with only one ounce in weight or 40 minutes closer to the arrival (or the 1/4 inch that the game didn't keep track of...). Julie from Troy placed 2nd, but was closest to the date and time by over an hour. The closest to the weight and the only one to be exact was mom at 7 lbs, 2 oz. She was shooting for a smaller baby and looks like she got her wishes!! There were many with the approximate length correct. The reason I note approximate is because the 1/4 inch would have also allowed dad to win. Partial? You bet!!

We hope that everyone enjoyed taking a stab at when Jacob would be born, etc. He really had us fooled as many of us thought he would be a much bigger baby considering the size of his dad and his mom's birth weight. I tried my best to slow things down during delivery so that I could win, but I was too anxious to see the little guy... No, not really, but I had you and mommy going... ;)! right?!

No comments: