Thursday, August 30, 2007

Green Light For Hancock!!



The results from the doctor appointment first thing this morning are in! Blood pressure is down (thanks to being off work and not having the need to drive for hours), swelling is down, baby's head is still way up there and no dilation. So, dad is working a bit and then heading off for the Holiday weekend. Fortunately, mom won't be alone this weekend and will have some much needed girl time. Although this does ease my mind a bit, a part of me will still be left behind to watch over mom and the baby and a lot more of me will still be wondering. Good thing we can call each other for free, otherwise, we could be seeing a rather large bill for this month...

Flights are still available and a little shorter than initially researched. The times work out, except for in the middle of the night. If need be, I can sit in the airport for about 4 hours waiting for a flight and still beat the drive time... Just need to have some one at the airport on the other end to pick me up and take me to where I am needed. We, including the doctor, don't see this happening, but it is good information to know just in case.

No comments: