Monday, December 15, 2008

More Personality All The Time!

Jacob is developing his own personality more and more each day. This weekend, while out Christmas shopping, I was able to see first hand the stories of Meijer that I have been hearing about so much from Amy. I don't what it is about Meijer specifically, but Jacob is not afraid of being a flirt there. He's not really afraid to flirt anywhere, but Meijer seems to be number one for now.

Jacob flirted while traveling around the store in a cart, but nothing like while waiting in line. It didn't take long for him to really pour on the charm to have the cashier and the two ladies in front of us smiling and cracking up with his flirting. It was definitely contagious because by the time we got checked out and ready to leave, I took a peek around and the two or three lines on either side of us were checking Jacob out with giggles and smiles. He definitely is getting his lack of shyness from... who else... but his mother... :D!

We ventured into another store and Jacob was getting pretty restless because I was holding him for so long while there. While Amy was in line, I let him down to stretch his legs, and boy did he... There were people all over watching him race around the different aisles, etc. He had the biggest smile on his face and just wouldn't stop. I just kept a close trail on him so that he couldn't get too far. Maybe he is working up to be the youngest marathon runner every. At least I can still keep up and not get worn out... yet... ;)!

No comments: