Friday, August 22, 2008

Mommy Can't Take It Anymore

I guess I must have really done something today. I don't know why, but I just have a lot more energy now and am really wanting to learn more about what is behing closed doors. There is thing box in the living room that has pictures and movies on it and then some buttons below it. This isn't too interesting because it is just all black. However, there is this silver box that has all kinds of buttons and doors to put my fingers in and stuff. I try looking at mommy and/or daddy to see if I should put my fingers in there. I hear something like "no" and then see a look that can kinda scare me, but I just laugh it off and stick my fingers in. Then I heard a little louder no and sometimes when I do it I all of a sudden find my self sitting on the floor with a toy and no longer by those boxes. Not sure how that works, so I just get back up and go back to the boxes again. When this gets boring, then I try opening this door that I can see stuff behind and I can sometimes see myself in. There's lots of goodies in there like books and papers and stuff. Mommy didn't like it when I pulled a bowl out and almost hit my head with it. After that mommy said something about it being that's it, we are going to Babies R Us.

Before long, I was tossed into my car seat and strapped in so that we could go for a ride. Guess what, when I mommy got me out, we were at Babies R Us. After we got home, I was no longer able to open that door. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't open it. Then I saw this white thing that I didn't notice before. I started touching it and then I started hearing no on occasion again. I think this might be what is keeping me from opening that door now. Mom was playing with the two boxes and putting this clear thing in front of it. It was fun pulling that off! I saw mom and dad talking when dad came home and were holding the plastic. I don't know what's going on, but I have a feeling that it will have something to do with me putting my fingers in one of the boxes... Guess I will just have to go somewhere else to explore.... :-D!
I think this might be what they are calling childproofing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is way to cute .helen