Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bath Time - A Little Older

Amy thought it had been quite some time since we took some pictures of Jacob in the bathtub. We have changed from the hard-sided tub with a sling, to just the tub, to a new inflatable tub. The toys are still the same, just a few more and a couple less. The reason for the couple less is that Jacob enjoys taking a bite out of them on occasion and then swallowing the plastic. So, those do get exchanged/replaced on occasion. Jacob enjoys his baths and sometimes more than others. We are able to splash him a little bit without too much turmoil... Well, not really any, but we don't dowse him either. Anyway, here are some pictures of Jacob in the tub, just a little older...What?!?! Are you taking a picture of ME??? I'm not so sure about this... I am going to have to give you a Jacob chop! Hiee yah!!!Boy!! This bath stuff sure wears me out!! Good thing mommy and on occasion daddy gives it to me right before I got to bed.

No comments: