Friday, January 4, 2008

6 More Years!

I know this blog has been mostly about Jacob, but I thought I would share a little tidbit about what happened to me during GLI last weekend. Many of you know that I was in a fraternity while in college and have been pretty active with the alumni association, etc. My recent term as a member of the Board of Trustees expired recently. There were elections to select a total of five seats that expired. The good news is that I was one of the incumbents that was re-elected to another six-year term. Not being sure whether or not I was going to be re-elected since there were 13 great nominees, I wasn't thinking about whether or not I would run to fill an officer position. Well, I was nominated and elected to be our Vice President for the next two years. I have been secretary and president in the past, so I plan to bring the same "gusto" to the position of vice president.

No comments: