Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Poop Story

Earlier, I was posting a blog about the status of Jacob and his bowels... As I finished and posted the blog, I hear a voice from above... "Can you please come up here and hurry!". Jacob was upstairs getting a bath, so what could this be. As I enter the bathroom, I see Jacob kneeling in his tub and Amy is frantically draining the water and rinsing it out! It would appear that there was an accident...Jacob's diarrhea was in full force and turning the bath water brown!

Amy tells me to pick Jacob up from the tub so she can clean out the poopy water and refill it with fresh water. Tomorrow is a big day for Jacob and she hasn't even gotten to washing his hair yet! So, I picked him up and stood him on his towel and proceeded to clean his bottom. While Amy was still cleaning the tub, Jacob decided he wasn't done yet. So, there was more cleaning for me. Jacob was just as happy as could be just standing there naked, wet and pooping like a free bird. He decided to take a few steps away and was far enough so that he was off of the towel and now on the tile. I had cleaned up the towel, so that was done. Jacob now decided (like he has a choice at this point), to drop another pile. I quickly covered it with some tp. It wasn't much longer and the pile got bigger. Amy and I gave the little guy a couple more minutes to be sure he was finished. The knee pad was still next to the tub and Jacob would look at each of us wondering if he should/could climb in the tub. Just as Amy and I were laughing at this whole situation and definitely enjoying the humor in it Jacob decided he also needed to pee so we just giggled some more as we just watched our son freely pee all over the knee pad. I still had tp in my hand as a backup plan and did some covering. Jacob was then placed back in the tub and the bathy calmly continued!

Although it was a little gross the humor in the situation can't be denied and it will go into the books as our first "poop in the tub" story!!!
Originated by Doug; Re-written by Amy... ;)!

No comments: