Friday, July 4, 2008

Graduation Counter

If you have been following the countdown to graduation for Amy, you will have noticed that it just jumped up a few days. That is because I had a wrong date initially and didn't get confirmation until recently. Amy has 3 different classes and they all end at different times. The last of which is her statistics class of which her final begins on July 30th. So, she could be done with her requirements then, but still needs to wait a couple of days for the semester and her Associates Degree to officially end.
The funny thing about the counter is I think Amy thought it was pretty silly months ago when I put it up. She didn't say to take it off, but I kinda got a look of it just not being something that was needed. Well, she admitted the other day when I put up the countdown to Jacob's first birthday, it wasn't long before she was asking, where did my countdown to graduation go? I had to QUICKLY tell her that it was still there and just to scroll down... ;)! So, knowing that she has been watching it, she might be a little frustrated to know that I originally used the class that ended first...
On a school note, Amy will be finishing her internship hours next week (it has been a long time coming). I am actually planning to take a few days off so that she can go in and we can just get those done!! Also, Amy's last trip to WCC for classes this semester should be the 21st. The end is near!!!

No comments: