Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 16 Doctor Appointment

Another mini milestone accomplished!! Week 16 doctor's appointment went very well and very quick!! I think we were there for maybe a total of 30 minutes and that included our waiting time. It doesn't matter though, no matter how quick and easy the appointment is I feel like such an accomplishment has been made. Each time we're at the doctor's office I know it's another step closer to our big day and I absolutely love hearing the baby's heartbeat...thats always the highlight for me!!! We met with a new doctor this time, as they will start rotating my visits so I get a chance to meet and spend some time with each of the 4 doctors in the practice. This way no matter which lucky doctor is on call when I go into labor, I'll know and be familiar with all of them. Oh man will that doctor be in for an exciting day when I go into labor and give birth to our little one. I'm such a quiet and unexcitable person I'm sure it will be pretty uneventful!! NOT !! Once again everything looked fine and the doctor was pleased with our progress. I donated another tube of blood and we were outta there! Besides hearing the baby's heartbeat I think the most exciting part of this doctor's appointment was checking out and making the next appointment.....this will be the big visit where we will be able to find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl, and I can not wait!!! As long as the baby cooperates, on May 11th at approx. 9am we will see a weiner or a bun!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it, and I think i'm driving Doug a little crazy!!! It will be a big day for us and I can't wait to share the exciting news with all of you...until then...take care and enjoy the spring!!!!

No comments: