Sunday, April 29, 2007

Less Stress !!!

Wooo Hooo !!!! I have officially finished the hardest semester of college I have ever endured!! It's challenging enough to work full time and take two night courses at a community college under normal circumstances....add in being pregnant with your first child and suddenly a good challenge becomes an extremely hard challenge!!! My first trimester was really rough and I was just so sick it was difficult to get to class a lot of days let alone do all the homework assignments and studying for exams. However, I am proud to say that I did it and feel so relieved that it's over. With the help of my wonderful husband I completed both classes and thanks to Doug being the computer genius that he is, I am also proud to announce that he/I/we will be getting an A in my computer class. My other class might be a little iffy since I had to handle that one all on my own but I think I still managed a high B so that would be great. I'll know for sure when I receive my much anticipated grades in the mail. I will be returning to school for a 10 week summer class at the end of May but it should be a fairly simple class needed for my program and most importantly I won't be dealing with early pregnancy symptoms as I am starting to feel much better.... Thank goodness !!! I am looking forward to the month break I've got from school and Doug and I are both looking forward to a fun and exciting summer getting ready for the baby. Hope all is well with all of you!!!!

No comments: