Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Half Way There !!

I have officially hit the half way mark in my pregnancy. Yeah!! Even more exciting....I'm feeling our sweet baby boy moving around !!! It's crazy and I love it. I think I felt him once a couple of weeks ago but it might have just been gas! :-) The doctor asked me if I had felt him yet and I told her no with a concerned tone of voice. She told me not to worry that I should start feeling him anyday now, and it's common for first timers not to really recognize the baby moving and mistake it for other things that could be going on in my pregnant body. There is no mistaking it now...he's on the move. I can't wait until Doug can put his hand on my belly and feel his son kick, but for now it's just him and me sharing this little secret and I have to say it is such a joy !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COngrats Kids!

Future PHI TAU!

Hamster